Sunday, March 14, 2010

Texas/NYC Cupcakes


Going away party for 2 couples...one moving to Texas and the other to New York. The apples are cake pops (inspired by Bakerella), hats and boots are chocolate and the rest is fondant. The guitar with undies is, of course, The Naked Cowboy!

Hi Dusty,

I just wanted to send you a note to thank you for the AWESOME cupcakes! They were literally the topic of many conversations throughout the night and everyone was so impressed. I really appreciate all of the thought you put into the theme and detail you put into the creation of each cupcake. You truly have a gift and I couldn't have imagined it would turn out so wonderful. On top of all that, they were absolutely delicious. A wonderful addition to the menu AND the decor of the party. I will definitely be ordering again and recommending you to all of my friends!

Thank you!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment